WHAT IS SAVVI?
savvi is a trusted marketplace connecting quality, police checked Independent Trainers with people looking to learn a new skill
WHAT CAN SAVVI LOCALS HELP ME WITH?
savvi Locals can help you learn a new skill, whether it is:
- becoming confident with using your computer
- learning how to make the perfect risotto
- learning how to perfect your make up
- learning how to take professional looking photos
and much more!
- Our savvi Locals are experts in their field.
Our core focus is on empowering you with the knowledge and skills.
We understand that you don’t always have the time to attend group classes, and that’s why one on one lessons are so popular. Learn at a time which suits you, and your savvi Local can answer questions that you have.
CAN I CHOOSE A SAVVI LOCAL FROM ANOTHER SUBURB?
Generally, the prices listed are for savvi Locals to travel locally within their area. Most savvi Locals are happy to travel a certain distance.
On the occasion that you would like to book a savvi Local who does not live in your local area, you may request a lesson;
- You may both agree on a place to hold the lesson
- The savvi Local may travel to your area providing that you pay a travel fee
- You may choose to travel to the savvi Local’s area
WHAT SHOULD I DISCUSS WITH THE SAVVI LOCAL I HAVE CHOSEN?
When you have chosen a savvi Local to assist you with needs, your contact details will be passed onto the savvi Local.
You will receive a phone call from the savvi Local within 24 hours of your booking request, and this is a great opportunity for you to discuss your needs, and arrange a time for the Trainer to come out and see you.
As a general guide, you should tell the savvi Local:
- What you are looking to learn
- What days and times you are available for a lesson
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST FOR A SAVVI LOCAL TO TEACH ME?
The prices of a savvi Local varies depending on the years of experience in their industry
CAN I ORGANISE A DUO OR GROUP LESSON WITH A SAVVI LOCAL AND SPLIT THE COST?
Absolutely! Request a lesson with your chosen savvi Local, and when your savvi Local gives you a call, let them know that there will be more than one person in the lesson.
For cooking lessons – Group lessons are really popular! Based on the kitchen size, group lessons may be more demonstration based
HOW DO I REQUEST LESSON WITH A SAVVI LOCAL?
When you have found the savvi Local of your choice:
- Click on the “Book This Trainer” button
- Fill in your Lesson Request
- Your requests will be sent to the Trainer
I’M INTERESTED IN A SAVVI LOCAL, BUT I DONT WANT TO LEARN EVERYTHING
We understand that many of you are time poor! If you’ve found a savvi local chef or perhaps you’ve found a savvi local Tech Guru, you can request things like:
- Help me make weekly lunches
- Set up my new iPad
- Help me surprise my partner with a romantic dinner