Please take the time to read this policy carefully, and let us know if you have any questions or concerns in relation to it. By accessing and using our website, you acknowledge and accept this policy and provide us with consent to use the information we hold.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect both “Personal Information” and “Non Personal Information” about our users. In this policy, Personal Information is information that can be used to contact or identify you, such as your full name and email address, and information that is linked to such information. “Non Personal Information” is information that cannot be used to contact or identify you and is not linked to information that can be used to contact or identify you and includes passively collected information about your activities on our Site, such as usage data, to the extent that information is not linked to your Personal Information.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information we collect is used (1) to improve our Services and enhance your experience with savvi.net.au, (2) to enable us to provide a safer community for all of our Registered Users, and (3) to help us communicate with you. For example, we may use your Personal Information to:
- register and service your account.
- include in savvi Trainer profiles.
- contact you in response to questions and solicit feedback and input from you.
- enable savvi Learners and savvi Trainers to search based on the Personal Information the other has made available on the Site, and the information others have provided about them.
- connect savvi Learners with savvi Trainers that appear to meet their needs and preferences.
- enable Registered Users to search for, find, interact, connect and share information with other Registered Users they may have an interest in interacting with.
- otherwise help protect the safety and integrity of the Site and savvi.net.au users.
- target promotional messages or content on the Site, via email or other ads on savvi.net.au or third party sites.
Non Personal Information
- In general, we use the Non Personal Information we collect to help us improve our Services and customize the user experience, such as by providing targeted useful features and promotions based on the type of Service you seek. We also aggregate the information collected via cookies and similar technologies to use in statistical analysis to help us track trends, evaluate the effectiveness of our ads and analyze patterns in the use of savvi.net.au.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
In addition to using the information collected by savvi.net.au for the purposes described above, we may at our discretion use otehr third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. By using our Site or our Services, you agree to allow us to share the Personal Information you provided.
The third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information for any other purposes.
savvi does not share your Personal Information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You may gain access to, and correct, the personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances. If you would like to obtain such access, please contact us via email.
If you have any concerns or questions about this policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org